AAA Approved Auto Repair Center
Archer’s Action Auto is the only AAA Preferred Mechanic & Approved Auto Repair Center in Myrtle Beach!
APPROVED AUTO REPAIR (AAR) MEMBER BENEFITS
Repair facilities in the AAA Approved Auto Repair program have been inspected and certified by AAA to meet stringent quality standards in the areas of: community reputation, facility appearance, customer service, staff qualifications and training, and tools and equipment. As a AAA/CAA member, you receive the following benefits when you employ the services of an Approved Auto Repair facility:
- FREE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION — On request, when having paid repair work done by an AAR facility, your vehicle will be inspected at no charge for items that most frequently contribute to roadside breakdowns. When you pick up your vehicle you will receive a written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs.
- WRITTEN ESTIMATE – You will be provided a written estimate of the cost of all work to be performed on your vehicle. The cost of the work performed may not exceed the estimate by more than 10 percent unless authorized by you in advance. Local and state regulations will take precedence regarding notification of repair costs.
- WARRANTY – Unless otherwise specified in writing prior to the start of work, all repairs (both parts and labor) are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- RETURN OF PARTS – As evidence of work performed, all replaced parts will be returned to you, provided you request them at the time you deliver your vehicle for service. Parts that must be returned to the manufacturer under a warranty or exchange program are excluded, but must, on request, be available for inspection when you pick up your vehicle.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION – AAA will investigate any dispute between you (a AAA/CAA member) and this facility. AAA’s resolution decision is binding on this facility, but you are not bound by AAA’s decision and may seek recourse through other avenues.